Calloway Scirocco

Does anyone know anything about the A-1 Calloway Scirocco.  I know of
one for sale and need to know exactly what I'm looking at (I haven't
seen the car yet).  The individual is asking $5,500.  Does this sound
reasonable if the car is in good condition?  In addition, what is H&H
(possibly suspension)?  From the ad, the car is a Calloway Scirocco,
A-1, only 30k on the motor, H&H and 15" wheels.  What do y'all think?

John
80 Scirocco S