Re: What NSX????

>> Hmm, this car might be a little more upmarket than our Sciroccos and it
>> would wipe out an NSX since the NSX is not a very powerful car.
>
>	Sorry?  I dunno.  I think that the top model of the NSX is pretty
>quick.  Some rich motherf**ker up here brought one out to the races this
>summer and TRASHED the competition.  I saw him take a new Supra turbo
>with a little bit of work(exhaust/ intake) by two car lengths.  Some
>tricked out 'Stangs didn't come close...I can't recall if he raced a new
>Vette...well, if he did, I wasn't there, so it don't matter.

I guess what I meant was that for $90K, most of it's competitors have much
more power than the NSX's 290hp.  The Vette, heck even Camaros, Esprit V8,
911 Turbo, Viper, F355, Supra Turbo  all have over 300hp.  I really like
the NSX, I just think that it could be a more potent car for the money.
And unlike the rest of you, I'd trade my Scirocco for one *duck*  C'mon,
there's probably at least one of you that would  *duck harder*

Anyway, was the NSX you saw stock?

>	I asked him if he wanted to race me in my 16V, but he saw me eat up a
>bunch of cars thru the evening, and I think I put the fear of VW into
>him...hehe.  But seriously, I think that certain models of the NSX may
>be lacking somewhat, but the top o' the line models are pretty freakin
>quick.

Jason, do you ever get beaten?  You car has a bad tranny and you're
stomping on all comers; are you THAT good? ;^)

>	I heard someone once say that the engines used are basically Formula 1
>engines that have been tuned down quite a bit.  Anyone care to comment
>on that?

I think Honda's turbo F1 motors were V6's but the later normally aspirated
ones were V10's.  Did the F1 engines have VTEC?  As a side note, the
Integra TypeR has a much higher specific output than the NSX:  195hp/1.8L
vs 290hp/3.2L

>jason
>87 16V

What happened to the mad bastard?