Re: Post Malabu Grand Prix report.... SD style..

On Mon, 20 Oct 1997 09:12:24 +0100 brads@mindspring.com (Brad Sheridan)
writes:
>>So anyways, who's next??  : )
>
>  Me:).  It figures you'd pick a weekend I was on the other coast to run
>your Malibu race. Scared to run against me? ;) I'm definitely game, let
me
>know when.

It wasn't me man, it was Mike, hes the one that made us schedule it for
this last weekend when HE specifically knew that you were on the other
coast! (I swear its all true!)

But, since were such great teardrop wheel shoppers, I'll tell you now
that the next autox is on Nov 2nd and the 23rd.
Paul is scheduled for a return trip in November and with a little luck,
he can be here for one of the racedays and we can all do it again. I
think Mike wants to redeem himself at MGP anyways and if you show, its
one more chance he has to finish other than last! :)
Bahahahaha!!  Oh, sorry. That's not nice is it......... <snicker>

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and