The 82

Finally, I had some time (this weekend) to begin getting the '82 ready
for MD inspection.

It needed a new speedo, so i replaced the dash :)
this was not as bad as i thought it would be - took me two hours.

The old dash was cracked in at least 12 places - big gaping 1/2" - big
time sun damage (use your windshield reflector!)

next, i'll stick the instrument cluster back in (first, i'll replace the
faulty 85mph speedo with a functional 120mph speedo)

thanks to all on the list that have given me pointers on the MkII.

something felt loose in the front end as i was moving it around - I hope
that duzn't mean $$$

I'm thinking about using 15X7 with 30mm offset - any clearance probs with
195/50 rubber?