Re: Post Malabu Grand Prix report.... SD style..

>So anyways, who's next??  : )

  Me:).  It figures you'd pick a weekend I was on the other coast to run
your Malibu race. Scared to run against me? ;) I'm definitely game, let me
know when.

  For those of you in Greenville, SC last weekend, how was the car show? I
was busy all weekend, and didn't get a chance to check it out, but I did
see plenty of nice looking cars around Greenville, including a few modified
VWs.

Brad