Re: neg camber

On Sun, 19 Oct 1997 20:51:51 -0700 pete&marcia <marpete@eskimo.com>
writes:
>anybody know the maximum negative camber you can get on the front of
>rocco 1's

All cars not being the same, -2 degrees camber is about MAX. I don't
recommend it for street use, or even Autox use (If you use BFG's) since
im wearing out the inside of my racing tires and I only have -1.5 degree
camber.
My street tires love this setting. Even wear all across the tire. Maybe a
little more on the outsides on the front tires, but regular rotating
should solve that.
HTH!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and