Re: like a warm North African wind/Arno

<< Hmm,

 I'm rather annoyed by this discussion of gathering and racing and showing
 off  ... sitting here in Europe!!! I've done 140mph. No downhill!
 And racing a bunch of other rockets - uups, I ment roccos - I'm sure I
 could do more! But I'm stuck on the other side of the ocean so you'll never
 find out if I'm pulling your leg or not.

 Arno >>

WHAT?????   I think you should know that we are all jealous of you.  I,
personally, would give my pinky finger(aww hell, both of them) to live
someplace where I could drive an "autobahn" every day without fearing the
loss of my license.   Chop them off with an axe.  I am also jealous of that
roof rack that I think you have on your car.  I e'mailed somebody a  LONG
time ago asking them where they got the rack on their rocco from their
webpage.  He told me that he had sold the car to somebody named Arno.  Was
that you???  Anyhow Arno, you have no reason to be jealous of us.
DANMAY
8716VScirocco  83GTi
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87