Re: like a warm North African wind/Arno

At 00:09 20.10.97 -0400, SCIROCCO87@aol.com wrote:

><< Hmm,
>
> I'm rather annoyed by this discussion of gathering and racing and showing
> off  ... sitting here in Europe!!! I've done 140mph. No downhill!
> And racing a bunch of other rockets - uups, I ment roccos - I'm sure I
> could do more! But I'm stuck on the other side of the ocean so you'll never
> find out if I'm pulling your leg or not.
>
> Arno >>
>
>WHAT?????   I think you should know that we are all jealous of you.  I,
>personally, would give my pinky finger(aww hell, both of them) to live
>someplace where I could drive an "autobahn" every day without fearing the
>loss of my license.   Chop them off with an axe.  I am also jealous of that
>roof rack that I think you have on your car.  I e'mailed somebody a  LONG
>time ago asking them where they got the rack on their rocco from their
>webpage.  He told me that he had sold the car to somebody named Arno.  Was
>that you???  Anyhow Arno, you have no reason to be jealous of us.
>DANMAY

I just lost my license yesterday after having it for 2 weeks. The
speedlimit over here in Estonia is 90km/h. I was doing 130 ...

And yes, I might me that arno - If the guy was called James. He had the pic
of my car up in the web for quite a time, now he has thrown in the porsche
club link because he got himself one. BTW he told me he never got the rocco
over 192 kmh - 120mph. now check the number above - I've been working on it!

AND - the rack is still cool - gonna install it one of these days to open
the winterseason. Lot's of skiing to do, :-)

Arno