Re: Volktoberfest

Ken Buck wrote:

> HA!  Nobody came in to give me a challenge. It was cool meeting Jim Buck, shame his car
> wasn't there.  I guess this list is more "show" oriented instead of
> "go".

HA!  You did'nt offer to let me drive your car!  You know what they say
about "borrowed cars"...

 Hoped everyone got to see the two dirt track Sciroccos we had
> there.  Sorry mine was so smashed, but that's what happens when you
> go wheel-to-wheel.

Yea, not exactly a trailer queen, in the show car sense of the phrase!
;-)  Cool cars though, great meeting you and Brett VanSdfasdfasdj;l too.
An awesome MK-1 was there at the show, with a Magnacharger
supercharger...slick!  Also of note was a Smoke Metallic MK-II which
just had fresh paint and SMOOTH bumpers instead of pebble grain.  I
asked how he did it, and he said the body shop sanded the hell out of
'em and shot them with a ton of flex additive in the paint.  All I know
is that smooth surfaced bumpers kick!

Jim Buck,
ES #99

For sale!
4-14"x6" rare all silver GTI "basket weave" rims, which I believe were
on 1985 GTI's   new condition except for 1 which has a very minor flat
spot.  $350
4-14"x6" Borbet type "C" rims, with VW centercaps, great condition $350
(look awesome on
all rabbits, jettas, sciroccos.
4-14"x6" Machined aluminum "hammers", great and straight $200
SOLD!!!!!!!