Re: Volktoberfest

HA!  Nobody came in to give me a challenge.  First  in H2O-VW
modified street cars.  It was cool meeting Jim Buck, shame his car
wasn't there.  I guess this list is more "show" oriented instead of
"go".  Hoped everyone got to see the two dirt track Sciroccos we had
there.  Sorry mine was so smashed, but that's what happens when you
go wheel-to-wheel.  Our last dirt track event of the season is next
Friday at Linda's Speedway, Lebanon, PA.

Blue Mountain Region SCCA had a challenging course, I never did get
that last stretch right, as displayed by my forth run spin.  Good
thing my third run was fast enough to kick some VW butt.  The first
half of the course was just wide open, I hit 7000rpm by the end of
that straight.  What a rush!!!

Ken Buck
Philadelphia Region SCCA Solo II Chairman
DSP 79 VW Scirocco
86 VW Scirocco dirt Thunder Car
phillyscca@enter.net
Safety First, Fun Second, Winning a distant Third
Can't we all just get along in peace and harmony?