Re: g60 torque vs. 16V

i would have to agree with the statement that g60 is a bit overrated but fun.
and that you will spend more money modifing it than a 8v or 16v where it is
Very possible to get Major hp . im sure you have hear of many a VW wasting
5.0l mustangs , 300zx, rx7 etc. it is true. and we are not talking about just
a small lead up to 60 or so we are talking the whole way from 0-140 and
handling. by the way  i have even done this in a 1.6l 8v  (not stock though )
. this is before adding a 6spd tranny and electronic ignition