Re: white gauges

>From: rabeys@cadvision.com (Sean Rabey)
>Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 19:31:00 -0600
>Subject: white gauges
>
>        Does anyone have any experience with white gauges on their
>'rocco?
>Are they a pain to put in, and are there any differences in visability
>at
>night?  Anyone know who sells these?
>
>                                Thanks
>
>                                        Owen

I have some experience with white gauges on my friend's '86 Scirocco 8v.
She got them from N&R discount, but I've heard recently that they no
longer have them.  She had them installed by a local shop for about $100.
 As for night visability - no problem.  In fact, I think they're better
than stock.  (All her needles are painted orange.)

Daun Yeagley