Re: g60 torque vs. 16V

I think the G60 is a fun motor but over rated. . I played a little with my
16v . .bore her out , shaved the head . . . nice plugs wires and beafed up
the suspension . . with stock cams. . .which I'm in the proses of changing. .
and I'm dusting my friends stage three all over the place even in the top
end. . I think the 16v is a better place to start. . . if you want to do
forced induction . . .turbo or super charger . . you'll end up with more
power in the end. . and probably spend less time and money. . .

   Later. . .
    -Danny-
  88 16v tornado red. . .going for new paint soon. . .