RE: New Purchase

Hey guys,

I know this isn't Scirocco related, but I want to know if anyone has
or has driven a 1997 GTI VR6?  I've had one for the weekend and
thinking about purchasing one.  I don't have internet access so could
someone give me some help on what is a "fair" price for this car?
 Also, any likes-dislikes???  I've had the car for a day and have been
very impressed with what it is capable of (though it needs stiffer
springs and shocks).

Let me know,

John
80 Scirocco S (still #1 on my list)