Re: *burp*...mmm rice!!!

>	Have you ever played with a VTEC?  Evil, man...evil.  I pump civics and
>non-VTEC Ludes all day long, but that Lude SHit is pretty fast.  I can
>stay ahead of them until the end of second gear, then it's game over.
>Badgeless is alright on some cars, tho.  My 16V has two badges left.  A
>Vdub symbol on the left-rear portion of the  hatch, and the 16V badge on
>the glovebox door.  Undercover is nice...gets people wondering, uknow?
>
>jason
>87 16V
>--

VTEC - evil, yes! How evil is my qouestion. Me in my 8v stayed even with
one until i had some 6.8 on my tac. He gained a car-lenght on me before
switching to second. How high does that f..ker go?
Anyway after I stood after him in 2nd for a meter or so we came to a red
light. I doubt he wasn't competing but my decceleration from 70 to 0 was
far better, :-)

What goes to badges - all the mean MBs, Audis and BMWs (I mean real mean,
not "mean") have no badges around here. If you see a BMW with that M badge,
it's probably 1.6 carb. Only one AMG MB 500 coupe goes around flashing that
"AMG" sign as a tail-light. I think it's pretty cool - why does on need to
know excactly how many l and hp it was just passing him by.

Arno,
8v