Re: *burp*...mmm rice!!!

> the wife finally let go of her death grip..and I got a positive "wow
> you really smoked their asses!"

	She have a younger sister?

> another note..again this hondacrap was badgeless...another mark for
> my theory that they go badgeless because they don't want everyone to
> know all they have is a coffe-can exhaust and nice rims.

	Have you ever played with a VTEC?  Evil, man...evil.  I pump civics and
non-VTEC Ludes all day long, but that Lude SHit is pretty fast.  I can
stay ahead of them until the end of second gear, then it's game over.
Badgeless is alright on some cars, tho.  My 16V has two badges left.  A
Vdub symbol on the left-rear portion of the  hatch, and the 16V badge on
the glovebox door.  Undercover is nice...gets people wondering, uknow?

jason
87 16V