[other] pissing on honda

I just picked up a sticker of a vw guy (the one stick dude w/ the
logo as a head) pissing on a Honda and Mitsu. logo! it rocks!
I'll get a pic of it up soon. the guy that got them made has some
left I think, white red and umm I forget, but if you're interested,
i'll hook you up w/ him, i think their like 8$ a pop, but their big..
like 6" tall and 6" wide..way cool!

reply to my e-mail only and not the list and i'll give him your ph
number or vice versa, he's not on the net, drives the red VR6 C
in the Ennis show; pics at http://accomp.com/~ryan/h2o

Da da da da
Ryan