Re: A/C -- The Final Chapter(?)

> I thought I saw a liquid that is placed into the charging system and spews
> a bright blue or red color wherever it escapes from. I can't remember
> where, but I am sure it exists, This way you can find the leak yourself.
> Anyone else on this mystery liquid?

Yes, the infamous red dye :)
Of course, you can only buy it in R134 these days.  I'm not sure what
effect it would have mixing with the R12 in Jeff's system.  He is
going to have to convert to it anyway, just don't know what would
happen (if anything) when it reacts with the R12.........
Rick
hugacub@whidbey.net
Richard.Lackner@entex.com
85 Scirocco 8V  Wolfsburg