Pictures up

     Fellow list members, I have finally thrown together a page or so on my
     ISP.

     Here is what's currently there;

     Photo of my Scirocco 16v stock
     Photo of my Scirocco after suspension and TSW EVO's
     Photo of VW Motorsports 1976 Scirocco I -- 150mph, 170hp etc.

     My page is best viewed at 800x600 and greater than 256 colors.

     The main menu is "Menu Girl" click on various parts of as you will see
     to go to various sub-pages.  I am sure you will figure it out, but you
     might need you Bently manual handy :)

     Here it is;

     http://home1.gte.net/vwfan

     Also, my email account and ISP are differnet then the account I use to
     read the list.

     -Paul
     90 Audi 90 Quattro 20v
     87 Scirocco 16v