Re: Pictures up

>     Fellow list members, I have finally thrown together a page or so on my
>     ISP.
>
>     Here is what's currently there;
>
>     Photo of my Scirocco 16v stock
>     Photo of my Scirocco after suspension and TSW EVO's
>     Photo of VW Motorsports 1976 Scirocco I -- 150mph, 170hp etc.

Just checked it out, cool site, i got  cought looking at "menu girl's" butt
though;>.  Funny, we seem to have the same dumb hobbies.  Sciroccos and Star
Wars.  I even have Evo's on my car, but my sciroc is red.  I am considering
selling my collection to fund my new hobby(making car go fassst, handle good).
        Looking foreward to the prequels?  I hear they just wrapped up
filming on the first one.

                Can't wait

                                Later...
                                                Owen
ps. sorry guys, i know this isn't the star wars list, but I couldn't help
myself.