Re: rims 4 sale, I have pix

> Just curious 25 mm offset is pretty damn bad for handling and torque
> steer are you sure about those settings?

      I am positive of those settings.  The backspacing for the 15x7 which
has a 30mm offset is the same as the 16x7.5 with the 25mm offset.  The
Centras are made by Ronal in Germany and as you know, Ronal is an OEM for
VW and Audi, er so I am told.  Offset alone doesnt determine handling
characteristics, you have to take into account the rim width.  I just
calculated the backspacing for the 15x7 with 30mm offset, it is at
118.90mm.  The 16x7.5 with the 25mm offset has a backspacing of 120.25,
so they are basically the same.  I personally wouldnt recommend any
backspacing for a scirocco greater than 130mm because of spring rub and
lack of achieving larger negative camber up front without camber plates.
HTH.....

  Andre'