Re: The PA show on the 12th.

<< > Who from the list is gonna go.  I'm thinking about another crazy road
trip
 > from down here in NC.

 <snip-a-rama>

 > DANMAY

 Yo Dan.  I'll be there, I've already got my hotel reservations.  Are you
 going to be there on Saturday too?

 ==Brett >>

Hey Brett!!!
Is anything going to be happening on saturday????  I'll come up if there is.
 Does anybody have more info for me.  I need directions also.  I don't even
know what town it's gonna be at.  Hee hee.  Last minute planning as usual.
DANMAY
8716VScirocco  83GTi
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87