Re: The PA show on the 12th.

Brett VanSprewenburg wrote:

> > Who from the list is gonna go.  I'm thinking about another crazy road trip
> > from down here in NC.
>
> <snip-a-rama>
>
> > DANMAY
>
> Yo Dan.  I'll be there, I've already got my hotel reservations.  Are you
> going to be there on Saturday too?
>
> ==Brett

Speaking of reservations, for those who are going, you had better have
made yours already, because there are NO ROOMS LEFT IN MORGANTOWN!

Jim

--
Jim Buck,
ES #99

For sale!
4-14"x6" rare all silver GTI "basket weave" rims, which I believe were
on 1985 GTI's   new condition except for 1 which has a very minor flat
spot.  $350
4-14"x6" Borbet type "C" rims, with VW centercaps, great condition $350
(look awesome on
all rabbits, jettas, sciroccos.
4-14"x6" Machined aluminum "hammers", great and straight $200