Re: Which will provide more power?

<< you're stuck with either the 2.0 swap (2500CDN) >>

I'm not gonna get in the middle of all the other crap on this post but I know
it couldn't cost much more than $1000US to buy and rebuild a 2.0 shortblock.
 I rebuilt a 1.8 bottom end that only cost about $475US but I already had it.
 I had it tanked, magnafluxed, the crank mic'd, cylinders honed & ridge
reamed, new bearings, and new rings.  Maybe this guy was talking  swapping a
whole 2.0 longblock but I wouldn't do that anyway.  O well maybe everything
is more expensive in Canada without the exchange rates.  I know that Canadian
beer was cheap when I lived in Buffalo NY.  Oh how I miss that.
DANMAY
8716VScirocco  83GTi
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87