Re: Low Voltage at Startup (Alte

Yep.  He has an '86 Rabbit Convertible.  I checked the door stamps, and even
saw the original sales slip (his family's had it for that long).  An odd blip
that should have been called a Cabriolet?????????????????  We're going to
restore it, which should be fun because it has almost the same entire chassis
as my 'Rock.