Re: Hats and such....

On Wed, 1 Oct 1997 19:14:25 +0800 "Michael & Kristen Potter"
<kmpotter@ix.netcom.com> writes:

>functioning
>> >wing
>
>What about the logo's in your wheel caps????? Huh shawn, Huh???

Oh, That's right! I forgot about that.
Want a custom VW logo center cap on your wheels? (Be like Shawn!) On my
EVO wheels, I flipped the TSW center cap over, painted it black and used
the VW emblem from 4 blue "Racers Wanted" stickers and im all set! Looks
pretty cool in my world.
I think that scored me bonus points at the Velocity show last sunday!
(Heh! Id be lucky to have finished 6th of 7 cars!)

I did the same thing on my GLi only in red. I Plan to get the MB Zone
wheels that are on the GLi powdercoated black to go with the black motif
and red trim of the car, so I painted the center caps black. The red VW
logo shows up quite nicely! The only problem is, now I got racers wanted
stickers with no logos on them. :( Its just not right!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and