Re: Interminttent Rear Wipers....

To me it sounds like you have bad elictrical connection behind your fusebox. And
probobly not only to the rear wiper, it could also be to breaking lights etc.
The best thing is to get some electrical cleaning spray and a very small
screwdriver. Take away every socket from behind the fusebox (in in a time) and
use the screwdriver to make the round clip a little smaller so it will squese
more to the pin in the fusebox. When you are finished, spray some cleaning spray
on to take away dirt and corrosion.
That will most likely solve your problem.

Roland, Scirocco 1,6l TIC -82