Re: Interminttent Rear Wipers....

On Wed, 26 Nov 1997, Etop Udoh wrote:

>    '82 VW Scirocco....
>
>  My rear windshield wipers works on an off, like when the car gets hot or
> I hit a bump, or mostly when I pull the Fusebox out and move it around...
>   I was wondering if anyone could tell me which wire(s) on the fusebox go
> to rear wipers since I think that's pretty much where my problem is if I
> could locate those wire(s).
>   The wipers used to always start working again after I pull the fusebox
> out and move it around for a minute or two.....
> thanks...

Well, I can say from experience that your connections to the fuse box are
getting corroded....If i were you(here comes my opinion) I would buy a
bently, look at the wiring diagram, find the right plug and look at it, my
guess is it's turned green(copper does that after awhile, like the statue
of liberty)...clean *all* of your conacts at the fuse box and you'll save
yourself alot of grief!

Eric