Re: Euro Turn Sigs (NOPI)

Gardiner wrote:

> Well, I went to NOPI this morning and, according to them, they only carry
> the clear lenses for the "Japanese cars."  So Jim, are you sure you read
> that ad right, 'cause I also picked up one of their cataloges, and it's
> not listed there.

	So why the hell do they have em listed in Sport Compact??  I'v egot the
mag in fron of eyes reight now and they've got lenses listed for Hondas,
Acuras, Mitsubishis, VWs and BMWs on page 85.  That's quite a typo.  Oh
well, whatcha gonna do?

	Could it be possible that these are mail-order only?

jason
the mad bastard