Re: Apologies.....

At 05:12 PM 11/24/97 -0700, Iain Mannix wrote:

>>I also  found the VW symbol in red
>> Shannon  Fenton

>That's great, Shannon.  My bitch of the hour is this - _WHY_ do so many of
>you write two lines of (sometimes useful) information, but wow, do I get
mad when I have a nice big 7k message to read....
>...to find 21 new words.  Grrrr.
>
>I.Mannix(and spell stuff right, too....)

Hear, Hear, Mannix!!!! {even if you've been at the caffeine again...}
Context is so easily lost doing this email hoopla; threads must be
consistant. If youve ever changed a subject, and typed, "was 'why
do my side vents blow cold air?'", then youre on the ball.
These days, lotsa bandwidth is available (in the right places), but its
shrinking quicker than its expanding. {And dont start fu&*%n contradicting
me on this one! - I'm in w/ the guys at the semiconductor plant}
And on spelling- its ok when your Meze continually saying 'sopose',
because we know what he means, but when you start typinhg th wodrs
so fastyou cat read themm, take a sec to double-check! I type real fast,
but I would be embarrassed at misspelling a lot of junk.
And remember, its ok to 'lurk', because whether or not you reply is up
to you. You use the system out of your own volition.
I really enjoy reading this group, but Im not around the computer very often.
Pauly
'84 Scirocco 16v {if yer sellin', Im buyin'}