Re: scirocco question

On Mon, 24 Nov 1997 14:01:39 -0500 (EST) Rich Deede----TOOL FAN
<rdeed@UDel.Edu> writes:
>Excuse me folks for this might be a dumb question but I am still
learning
>about my new(to me) scirocco and I just could not figure something out.
>On the right of my console there is a green button that for the life of
>me, I can't figure out what it does.  I'm sure it's something obvious
that
>I am just overlooking but any help would be appreciated.
>Also I am having someone look at my car on wednesday and hopefully
>diagnose and fix whatever my starting problem is.  Wish me luck.
>
>Rich-16valve(still garaged)-Black

Hmm, a toughie eh?
OK then. Judging from your discription, it doesn't do anything noticeable
when you push it. (And I KNOW, you pushed it.)

Where is it located??

Does it look like a stock VW item?? Or is it a aftermarket item?

Id say to try and find the wires and follow them to their source. (if at
all possible.)

GL!!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and
http://home1.gte.net/vwfan/meze/hello/