Re: Weekend update: Stolen 16V recovered!

>So how did they turn the ignition ON?  I see how the paper clip is
>running the starter, but how does the fuel pump and ignition coil
>getting power?  I realize you probably don't know how they did it, but
>I'm thinking about installing some cut-off switches.

I don't know exactly but there was a bent up jumbo paper clip along with
the remains of my lower steering column housing on the passenger side.
The Ignition plug was yanked out for easy access. Maybe he used something
else which he took, I'll never know. I'm putting a few cutoffs in myself,
though.