Subject: Re: Weekend update: Stolen 16V recovered!
Author:  (INTERNET)gschil@orthomed.org
Date:    11/24/97 1:26 AM

Its crazy I know. I was expecting nothing less than the Hayman shish
kabob. The only explanation I can think of was that my car was stolen
'bout 2 AM on the fourth and Hayman was busted only 8 hours later. I
figured one of his boys stole it but didn't even get the chance to throw
it on the barbie at Hayman. He probably took what he could with hand
tools and smacked the underside while doing god knows what and ditched
it. If you're psycho enough to steal someones scirocco, I guess you're
psycho enough to demo it.
Hayman update: By total coincidence the cops rented a yard right beside
the pound (Abrams Towing) where my car was. All the VW stuff they pulled
out of his lair is laid out behind yellow tape there. I thought I had seen
the bulk of it but noooooo. There's about a 200 foot long pile of shish
kabobed VW's: lots of GTI's and Corrados, an Audi 5000 which actually
looks filleted (long slices!) Dozens off doors, etc. It's perverse, total
butchery, and  really upsetting. . I can imagine what the warehouse looks
like