Re: Bright idea?

>On Wed, 19 Nov 1997, Benton Yoshida wrote:
>
>> After reading all the posts about getting more fuel into the motor when
>> using nitrous or forced induction made me wonder if the cold start valve
>> can be exploited for enriching the mixture?
>
>I've wondered about that too...  My concern is whether or not it can
>(if activated all the time, even slightly) provide the same amount of
>extra fuel to every cylinder... ?  I could see it being slightly uneven
>(but not mattering normally because it's on for fairly short periods of
>time).

I thought about the CS valve for richening, but was told that it would not
get fuel adequately to 3 & 4(much like the early NOS systems, selectively
giving nitrous to some cylinders, none to others?  What I've heard, don't
know if it is a wives tale, like Bosch plugs are the only plugs that work
in VWs{ducking;}).

>It would definitely be a good excuse to have a big dangerous looking
>knob on the dashboard.

As opposed to the big dangerous looking knob sitting in front of the
dashboard?

Mannix(bwahahahahahaha.....only reason for this post was to make fun of you;)