Re: Bright idea?

On Wed, 19 Nov 1997, Benton Yoshida wrote:

> After reading all the posts about getting more fuel into the motor when
> using nitrous or forced induction made me wonder if the cold start valve
> can be exploited for enriching the mixture?

I've wondered about that too...  My concern is whether or not it can
(if activated all the time, even slightly) provide the same amount of
extra fuel to every cylinder... ?  I could see it being slightly uneven
(but not mattering normally because it's on for fairly short periods of
time).

It would definitely be a good excuse to have a big dangerous looking
knob on the dashboard.

Kevin Wenzel
1981 VW Scirocco S (w/1.8 JH) - DSP #81 (Blix)
Director of Network Operations, privateI, LLC
http://www.privateI.com/