Re: 2.0L big bore and specs needed./exhaust

<<  16V
 comes stock with a 2.25" stanless system(with the exception of the muffler).

HUH?? The original pipe I took off of my 16VScirocco was certainly smaller
than the 2.25 inch Techtonics SS piping I put on a couple years ago.  Watchu
Talkin About Willis????  I will say one thing....the original cat back pipes
vw used were decent quality other than the muffler (which still lasted 6-7
years for me in NY). If you're going with a 2.0 then I'd say go for bigger
pipes.  I can't wait to get a 2.0.  For now I just work that clutch...no, I
don't complain about the lack of torque at low RPM because I don't drive at
low RPMs.   I'm in one of those moods so don't flame me too bad.....fill my
head with more info.  later
DANMAY
8716VScirocco  83GTi
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87