Re: 2.0L big bore and specs needed.

$5K! No way dude, we must research the proper suppliers and eliminate the
middle men. I put together a very sweet 3.0L for my Corrado this past
summer. If I add up evrything, and I mean everything! I'm hard
pressed to be much above $6K, that includes lots of frivolous add ons
such as the Schrick VG Intake and Genie Header.

I know quite a few people who know quite a few people... they know many
tricks, what works good, and what does not.

As for compression, I'm running 10.5 on a 2V per cylinder engine.
The 16V can probably take over 11 to 1 and be happy on high octane pump
gas. I've spoken with Ryan just a bit about this whole project, and I am
already in
contact with people who can give us good advice on this subject.

Later,

Brian