Re: Windsheild replacement

I had to buy a new windshield a couple years ago for my 88 and I was quoted
anywhere between $260 and $550 US.  I decided on the cheapest and they came
to my house and installed it.  It was tinted much more than the factory
windshield and has the blue sun strip tint at the top.  Best of all, they
had some special spray on adhesive that took about 3 seconds to dry holding
the rear view mirror and it hasn't come off yet.  I've heard that it's best
to view windshields as an item that requires regular replacement, like
tires, and I am beginning to believe it.  Good luck.

Steve