Re: 2.0L big bore and specs needed.

>Add it up, ~$1,000 for a p&p head. ~$750 for the cams. ~$1,000 for the SS
exhaust.

A grand for stainless steel heades???
Or are you talking, a tip to tail stainless system?

Like Riley McD is allways saying, save youre money on exhaust, as the 16V
comes stock with a 2.25" stanless system(with the exception of the muffler).

My $0.02.

>Please keep us up on your project.  I have a personal interest, because I'll be
>doing the same thing myself in a few years time.
>
>==Brett

i think we'll all be doing the same in a few years time, if we had the funds.

Donations anybody?

                Later

                                Owen
                                87 16V