Re: scirocco: antidote to the 944

What the hell dude comapir a WHAT 60k plus car to my VW sheesh what the hell do you exspect?!?!?!?

Uhh yes i like oranges but a bananna will do the same?

At 07:28 PM 11/15/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Mannix,
>I agree completely. I recently picked up a BMW for an irrisistable
>price, then just barely broke even selling it. High quality cars are
>always going to be expensive to maintain, as they are generally
>cutting edge technology and made in limited numbers with less
>compromises than sporty econoboxes.
>     As for watercooled Porsches being too similar to Trans Ams, I
>recently had a student at a BMW school that had a '96 Z-28 that took
>turn one at Road Atlanta 20 MPH faster than my Scirocco, and going up
>the hill after turn one reached well over 100, while the Scirocco
>struggles to make it up the hill in 4th. (DSP car with coilovers, R-
>1s... and an experienced driver) The new American iron has come a
>long way recently in the handling and braking departments. (And
>torque is wonderful, but they have always had that)(Student
>accidentally went from 3rd to 6th instead of 4th, and the car didn't
>care, it still pulled like a scalded cat)
>     Geoff
>--
Mike Weiler

Loud, lowered and slow ((C) 97 Micheal Birney) <------Make sure to e-mail this guy and tell him how much you love your LOUD, LOWERED AND SLOW VW e-mail is maxima@redrose.net!

1984 rocco 8v 137k (need major interior parts).
Please e-mail me with any parts you may have extra and pricing.

In the force if Yoda's so strong, construct a sentence with words in the proper order then why can't he?