restoring paint

well this is a general info post..but for all you out there that are
like me..drive the car, work on the engine, sound system and/or
interior..but often neglect the outside cept for the obligatory
bi-weekly car wash...

I went on advice of a detail-freak and got some NU-Finish and some
Zymol. I hit the car with the nu-finish, and thought it says polish,
man did it do an excellent job of removing the oxidation. All this
time I thought that was my paint rubbing off! Now my car is at least
4 shades redder! Then I hit it with the Zymol! wooo no wonder this
stuff is 18$ a bottle. I got another few shades of red out of it! My
friend says about 2 more applications of both and my car's paint will
be as smooth and colorful as the stock color that I unearthed under
the black sticker on the door pillars. I feel so ashamed for ignoring
my car's body..so I went and smoked a few rice grinders =] She feels
better now! And boy is she looking sleek!

Ryan