Re: Still overheating

Shannon,  make sure your coolant is properly mixed.  I noticed that you
said, "Plus I have to add water more frequently than gas it seems".  That
could be your problem.  If your coolant isn't mixed properly (60% coolant
and 40% water in most cases depending on your climate) overheating will
result.  Also note that pure coolant (100% with no water) is bad for your
engine.  It could case corrosion and other things like clogged ports which
will also result in overheating.

Gerry from "Cali"