Re: Still overheating

Gerry, I've never heard of pure coolant doing any harm to the engine.  In
fact, you're NOT supposed to put water into the radiator because _that_
causes corrosion.  The coolant has a higher heat carrying capacity than
water, so I'd suggest draining the rad. and refilling with only _real_
coolant ie good stuff like Prestone.

-JG

uucp:	  ...!{decvax,hplabs,ncar,purdue,rutgers}!gatech!prism!ccastj1
Internet: ccastj1@prism.gatech.edu