Re: cis qu

On Thu, 13 Nov 1997 13:23:41 +0000 "Mawster Chadwick"
<chadwick@mail.cadvision.com> writes:
>I can FEEL it man :)  I dunno.  I'm going to have my car dyno'd and find
out
>exactly how much more oomph the 5000 TB makes.  I can make 70 MPH
>(120 kph) at half throttle....  To others on the list:  has anyone done
a dyno
>on a completely stock Scirocco?  (through the drivetrain)  For rough
>comparison.

Which Scirocco dude??

Well, it doesn't really matter. What you can do yourself is take 22% from
the HP/TQ numbers and that's what you should be seeing to the wheels. (So
if you have a JH motor, you should have 90hp to the crank, and to the
wheels you should see about 70hp. Like that, see.)

When you do the dyno, add 22% to the numbers you get on the dyno. that's
gonna be your crankshaft hp. Okie-dokie??

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and