Still overheating

My car is still overheating, it did it last nite as 60mph, one minute its
running fine than I can watch the temp guage slowly climb. Plus I have to
add water more frequently than gas it seems. I dont have any puddles
anywhere and there isnt any in the engine bay or oil, so where is it all
going. On a side note the sending unit on top of the overflow tank DOES leak a
little bit causing a false indication of low coolant. Any ideas?

Thank You For Your Time And Consideration
Shannon Fenton
sfenton@telegroup.com