Cranky 82

I finally did the electric to manual conversion on my passenger door
(@lunch 2day) - i took me a little while to figure out that the regulator
must come out through the front large hole rather than the rear large
hole as I originally figured (duh) . . .

One step closer to inspection - at least I got the beauty off my X's
property (now residing in the garage spot that my job provides) - the
only prob is that I'm driving my Golf GT and pumping quarters into the
meters - wondrous urban setting)

Now that it's off my X's property, I can take my time getting it ready
for inspection (I'm busy as hell)

thanks for the tips folks . . .