From: shikaroka@juno.com (T Jarrett)
To: marpete@eskimo.com
Cc: scirocco-l@privateI.com
Subject: Re: GE Halogen High Output Low Beams RULE
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 1997 01:34:11 -0500

On Thu, 06 Nov 1997 20:11:42 -0800 pete&marcia <marpete@eskimo.com>
writes:
>Do they make these to fit the mk.1's?
>           Andy
>        79 & 80 Rocco's

I don't think that GE makes their HO in the round variety, I know that
Sylvania doesn't make the Xtra Visions in rounds. I use Xtra Vision on my
82 (Great!)
I have seen the capsule H4's for the mkI's, they are kind of cool.

Todd J.
shikaroka@juno.com
82 Scirocco 16V (highly modified)
87 GTI G60
72 Baja Bug & Karmann Ghia
76 Lancia Beta Scorpion
-- To subscribe or unsubscribe, send email to
scirocco-L-request@privateI.com, with your request (subscribe,
unsubscribe) in the BODY of the message.