Re: High output lights

"I _do_ have problems w/ people flashing me, however. They're especially
shocked when I pull back the ole dimmer switch and engage the brights in
addition. I'm not sure what to do 'bout that, cause it happens quite
frequently, but only out in the country, not the city. And yes, that's FOG
lights, not driving lights...they're properly adjusted. :-)"

Maybe they're wondering why you have your fog lights on when there is no
fog... In my circle we call this "BMWitis"   ;)
     sz