Re: High output lights

On Wed, 5 Nov 1997, Solh Zendeh wrote:

|Maybe they're wondering why you have your fog lights on when there is no
|fog... In my circle we call this "BMWitis"   ;)
|     sz

BMWitis, eh? Can't say I'm familiar w/ that. :-)  But like I said, I only
get flashed when I'm out in the country, so it must be a brightness
thing. :)

I think I'm just picky about having enough light. My previous vehicle, an
'86 jetta had TERRIBLE lighting, and I never felt all too safe driving at
night.

What about those H4 bulbs? I'm not sure if I remember the name correctly,
but aren't they highbeams? And does that require an beefed up wiring?

~C

     Christopher Mende             ICEMT         O: 515-294-6738
     www.icemt.iastate.edu           @           F: 515-294-5531
     bayern.me.iastate.edu    Iowa State Univ    H: 515-294-6658