Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OIL!!!!!

Well thanx for the advice Shawn..
that makes me feel happy :(
Now maybe I will go cry in the corner for a while with all my happines....
Anyway I dont think it is what you are saying because I am leaking out
through the dirvers side of the engine so it is form the tranny not the
clutch... I think... I have een wrong before... My mechanic forgot the
tool to take the cap off so we are suing other toolos together to do the
job of one.... improv at Peppers house!
Im talking out of my ass right now because I am so tired and upset at my
car :(
I only have been driving it 5 days!!! Before that I was having it waxed
and made pretty for holoween :(  so it hasnt really been driven since I
baught until now :(
I think I have a bad seal or maybe I really messed something up with one
of these damn chicago pothole!!!
O well go back to oyur lives Ill be alright some time :)

I still have my other VWs and they are alright... i thin... (other than
the cabriolet which dies when it gets warm outside) but thats another
story....

O well thanx for listening to me babble...

Jeff
'87 Scricco 16v <leaking the blood of motion
'88 Cabriolet <---- Dies when warm
'85 Vanagon <---For sale (make me any offer on it)